Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

New Blog

Some of you will remember that there once was a site called A Girl’s Guide. Some of you won’t. Those of you who won’t also won’t remember that the site was labeled clearly at the top, Don’t Panic. You also won’t remember that it was nothing more or less than a guide to life from a girl who should know better than to create a guide to anything as complex and simple as life.

A Girl’s Guide was not, as some people have recently told me they thought, a tribute to the book A Girl’s Guide to Hunting and Fishing which is a book I can not read because of some other people . It was rather a tribute to The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy , but with the movie out, I couldn’t be sure the unworthy and/or unwashed masses wouldn’t get the joke, so I decided on a new blog title.

And so I chose Pride and Pressure, and a new blog was born. If you happen to be interested in my doings, this is the place to be. Surprisingly, with friends and family far away, I may actually have people interested in my doings. So stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Chrissy said...

Here's a link you're sure to enjoy. . . http://p099.ezboard.com/fjjboardfrm12.showMessage?topicID=81691.topic

I know how much you secretly LUV Tom Cruise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home