Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

New and Improved

I'm brilliant. In the American sense of the word that means I'm a freaking genius. Not in the British sense which simply means that I'm kind of cool, which we all already knew. Why am I brilliant? Because I managed to add permalinks to my blog. Absolutely brilliant.

I've been up to a whole lot of nothing recently. Lots of work. Don't like that place. I love the people. I don't think I've ever been this sad to leave some place I worked forever. Read that again. Forever. As in, the infinite reaches of time will never see me working in the Columbia Applebee's again. That seems unreal to me.

In about 2 months, I'm packing all my stuff up and letting my parents drive it out to San Francisco. Then Ali and I will follow them by plane. I'm going to run away from home. Because Missouri is the only home I've ever really had. Now I'm leaving, and I want to take my mom and my dad and my sister and Chrissy and Tiffany with me. As my mother pointed out (specifically in reference to Chrissy, but the concept can be applied to everyone I know and love right now), people's insistence on leading their own lives can be really annoying.

On that note, I think I'll sign off. Tired, irritated with my alma mater, and wishing everyone would up and go to San Francisco with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home