Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Helpful Hints from HLynn

I saw this on the AG's website and thought I would pass it along to anyone reading. There's a fun little bit of spyware which logs all the keys typed on your computer which means credit card numbers and pins. Apparently, it's pretty prevalent as when I ran the "make it go away program" (that's the technical name, it's more commonly known as the "anti-yucky-bad-program program") it found something. So my gift to you, my devoted fans and friends a link to the article and link to the anti-yucky-bad-program program.

PS I'm not thinking of keeping the H permanently, it was merely needed for alliteration. (Of course, alliteration aside, I think I'll take my chances in the tournament.)

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

I updated my blog so blah! *sticks out tongue*
Oh and tell then spammer to at least wait until after I've commented to comment.

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Chrissy said...

I was unable to sleep this morning despite the pain meds and found something you probably do not want

http://www.blisteredheart.blogspot.com/

have fun and guess who's it is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home