Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Strangest place EVER

I have to start this entry by saying that I wouldn't lie to you. There are approximately 3 people who actually read this blog, and I wouldn't want to turn them off by lying. So I am definitely not making this up.

I was at the mall today, parking, and I see this other car driving along. This was not a nice car; it was not an SUV. What it was was a tiny red Honda hatchback, beat-up with that old matte paint look and the mandatory hood in black from an unknown, but unsurprising, earlier wreck. So basically this story boils down to, "The dude drives over one of the medians. You know the ones. They're like 4 inches off the ground and 3 feet wide. Dude just drives right over them."

So strange.

3 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

Oh my dear Lord, some one make the spammers stop. Google needs to set up blocking and have a report spam link.
I must agree that's some strange driving. We have ppl here that make left hand turns at dead red lights in front of not one, but two oncoming lanes of traffic. I think we have like the 7th highest highway mortality rate. Great.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

People in the Chicago-land area drive over medians all the time. I guess it's acceptable there or something. But how weird is that? It was built specifically NOT TO DRIVE OVER.

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps he could not see it for the fog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home