Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Monday, July 25, 2005

It's Official . . . Again

No takebacksies now, MU. You sent me my diploma.

On a related note, I'm never defending the post office again. The envelope clearly said "Don't Bend," and yet theyfelt the need to bend my diploma. It has wrinkles now. Fuck that.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

Congrats. Tiffany got hers too. Umm I won't get mine until MU gets their $400 to $600 I owe for the stuff I student charged this past semester. That 20% discount at the bookstore is the devil in disguise.Besides I don't really want the lame-ass frame my mom got for it hanging in my apt so it works out for the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home