Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Wow, don't I feel like a jackass

So, I keep going to the new Cold Stone Creamery in my home town (Yeah, we pretty much just got every chain there is minus Pannera, Olive Garden,
Barnes and Noble, and Hot Topic). I've been bitching pretty much constantly every time I go because they didn't have my cake batter ice cream.

Little did I know (Chrissy, you're really going to enjoy this, but try not to taunt Tiffany), that their cake batter ice cream had given 14 people salmonella. That would explain why they were "out" of cake batter ice cream every time I went in.

AdFreak alerted me to this fact with this article which predictably notes the effect of the salmonella on a (relatively) long running campaign.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Chrissy said...

Actually I won't taunt her, maybe it's b/c we have a Marble Slab here and they too have cake batter and I'd hate to see them make anyone sick. Marble Slab trumps Cold Stone infinity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home