Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Thursday, July 07, 2005

London

It was really weird to hear about the attacks in London. My first thought was where?. American media did not follow that line of thinking. They reported on what steps were being taken in the US and who was responsible for the attacks. Which makes sense if you think about it. It's all about your audience, but I was trying to think about what lines everyone at Emap took to work, and I wanted to know what stations had been attacked (when I looked at it, no one that I worked with should have been in those stations, by the way). I know I'm in good company when I say that I hope the people who did this are caught and that I'm proud of Londoners for being badasses and going on with their lives. Londoners are pretty awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home