Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Factoids

So yes, I just posted, but I realized that I've got a new number in my life. Yes, that's right, my college GPA.

So here's a run down of some of the now meaningless numbers of my life:
College GPA: 3.842
High School Rank: 1
ACT score: 34
SAT score: 1500

It's weird to think how hard I worked for some of those numbers when no one's ever really going to care. So, I'm throwing these numbers out into the void, where maybe someone will come across them and find them interesting.

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i care

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

Even though I'm just as "bad" as you when it comes to these sorts of things, I disagree. Those numbers do mean something, they mean money actually. You saved whatever many thousands of dollars b/c you're a good test taker and student. Or at least you were, God only know what type of a human being you are now that you are out of school. Wow, I can't believe the J-school let you loose. Now that I think about it, you probably were being sarcastic but I'm still posting my thoughts. *Sticks out tongue*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home