Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Saturday, July 09, 2005

What the hell are they thinking at Amazon???

I got an email today that said your Amazon order has been shipped. I'm not really good with days, I think it's the 9th. I thought that they might have theoretically shipped my new Harry Potter today so that it would arrive on the 16th. I was so excited, but no. No, they emailed me to tell me that they had, a month after I ordered my 2 books, decided to split the order for faster service. So I'm getting East of Ealing before Harry Potter.

Don't get me wrong, I'm massively excited to get East of Ealing. I'm becoming a huge Robert Rankin fan. But still, they knew they were raising and then dashing my hopes. And they did it quite expertly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home