Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Right, no spoilers

I really, really loved Wedding Crashers. It was a great, strange romantic comedy. I have to say that some of what you see in the previews gives you some mistaken impressions of where the movie is headed.

The only thing even near a spoiler that I'm going to put in here is that I appreciate this movie being one of the first to not only show, but also point out just how big of a guy Vince Vaughn is. He's 6'5".

Five out of five stars. Also five out of five for hot(tttt)ness. I'm going to have to own this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home