Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Friday, June 09, 2006

Is it love if . . .

. . . your tummy gets all shivery every time a boy opens his mouth? 'Cuz if so, I'm in love with The Get Up Kids. Yes, the whole band. I want a boy to say to me, "Trespass fits you like a charm." In case anyone was wondering why Lynn doesn't have a boyfriend I think that statement gets at the heart of it: there is something fundamentally wrong with what I want out of a boyfriend. Seriously, who would say that to someone?

Also received Arrested Development Season One and Two. Jason Bateman hotness. Mmmm.

Plans for the weekend:
Friday -
1. Be tired.
2. Watch Arrested Development and craft.

Saturday -
1. Do laundry.
2. Write for Ginjg.

Sunday -
1. Go to the flea market/hope to buy cool stuff.
2. Go see Missy Higgins, OAR, and Cake at GG Park.

I'm tired just thinking about it, but how cool is Sunday going to be?

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

See I'm alright with the OAR, as I said before, I don't know any of their songs but you saw freakin Cake! Admittedly all I know is "Short skirt, long jacket" but their video for that was so memorable and cool, they'd have to be good live.

*Seethes jealousy*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home