Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Friday, April 28, 2006

If I kill my roommate, you guys will tell the police it was a pre-emptive strike, right?

So I come home today to find that my entire house smells like gas. Do I have a gas leak? No. My roommate tried to turn on the stove, and she let the gas run forever. It's really hard to get the ignitor to strike. Which is why we have about four hundred matches. So we can just light the burner instead of letting the ignitor pump gas through the whole house.

I've told her this before. Now, I'm not her mommy, but I don't want to die. Especially not in a ball of flame that will be visible well out to sea. Sigh.

I've added a link to the right for Shop Fruitbat. Shop early, shop often.

Is it wrong that I'm having a seriously difficult time choosing between going to see Stick It and Thank You for Smoking? Probably. But I want to see them both.

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

yeppers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home