Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Okay, last post today. But it had to be done. I'm at the library. Some guy just got a phone call, strictly taboo but there it is, and his phone starts playing a song with the lyrics, "Won't you have some dirty hot sex with me."

There are kids here. Loads of the titchy little buggers.

Fifty points to anyone who tells me what song those lyrics are from. Another two hundred if you change your ringtone to that and let me call you all the time to embarrass you. You might want to keep in mind that these points are meaningless before you make any rash decisions.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Chrissy said...

it's by some group called Pepper and the song's called "Dirty Hot Sex" Don't thank me, thank google. It's about time it did some good to make up for the bad it gave you when you googled your name.
Unfortunately I am not in the position to change my ringtone because I already paid 1.99 for Madonna's Borderline which gets me all the attention I need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home