Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

More proof that I'm underground

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic

Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

I was totally unaware that Showgirls was a cult classic, I thought it was just boobies and shit.
I guess you learn somethign new everyday.
As far as Big Lebowski goes, anything Coen bros is a cult classic. I watched Raising Arizona and it was crap. I also believe Fargo's overrated. *gasp*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home