Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

To answer the questions of my adoring fans . . .

I'm not a Big Lebowski fan. Never seen the movie. Also, not a big fan of Showgirls.

Obviously, I like Office Space, though, as with most people, it had to grow on me. I also like the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (in miniseries) which Hollywood Video has proclaimed a cult classic (and chain store labeling a movie as a cult classic is good enough for me).

You know what movie I haven't thought about in years? Clan of the Cave Bear. Darryl Hannah just went all wrong after that movie. She should have just made cave girl flicks.

So basically, this is a worthless post written way too early in the morning. So no judgements please. :)

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Chrissy said...

Wait, did darryl Hannah star in Splash? Which came first? If Splash came second, I'll argue that she went wrong after it. You know sometimes I get her an Melanie Griffith mixed up and now that they've all had the same plastic surgeon, you can throw Farrah Fawcett in that weird mix of guess who.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home