Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Oh God, I've rediscovered BlogThings

Gummy Bears

You may be smooshie and taste unnatural, but you're so darn cute.


And this one:

You Are Socks!

Cozy and warm... but easily lost.
You make a good puppet.


I am not a good puppet. Well, maybe.

I kind of figured this one would turn out this way when I responded that Yes, Easter is a religious holiday -- I worship at the altar of Peeps. Peep, Peep!

You Are Peeps

You're the type that's more likely to play with your food than actually eat it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home