Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Thursday, July 13, 2006

So I was at Target today

And I saw someone who was incredibly nice. How do I know? She had obviously let a blind person do her make-up. Which is kind of sweet, you know?

Oops, my bitchiness is showing. That's the second time today. Someone get me a safety pin or something.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Chrissy said...

That's ok, one lady that comes through Curves is incredibly butch, and the way she makes up for that is by putting on 80's makeup (bright blue eyeshadow and all) and having poofy hair. I swear she looks like Mimi from "The Drew Carey Show."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home