Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Thursday, January 05, 2006

I know what you're thinking . . .

You're thinking it's been nearly a month since that bitch fucking posted. Where the hell is she? How do I know that's what your thinking? Not because I'm psychic, though I am. I know that you're thinking that because that's what I've been thinking about all of you. Seriously, what the hell happened?

So here's my solution, the last half of December didn't count. Seriously, it's all a redo. So get to updating.

In other news, I was briefly in love during the non-counting part of December. On the BART to Oakland, which took a long time, there was a boy with a suitcase who when he got off the train shoved the book he was reading into his pocket. I fell in love. Here was a boy who traveled and was so familiar with taking books everywhere he went that he just shoved it in his pocket. Then my brain started to put together the letters that I had seen on the book before it went in the aforementioned pocket of the boy I loved. It was a Norman Mailer book. I fell out of love. Le sigh.

Also, knitting is hard. However, I'll look a lot more like the bad-ass I am when I knit in public with my hot pink knitting needles of death. Once I get the hang of the knitting stuff, I'm going to make the skull and crossbones sweater from the Stitch 'n' Bitch book my sis bought me for Xmas. Not for me. For my sis, because let's face it, she's not an altruist. She bought me that book to get some gifts of her own. That's cool though.

This will be my last point (because I want to avoid being like WonderTool the master of the long post). Have you ever listened to the words to Karma Chameleon? One of the lines is, "Every day is like the Bible. You're my lover, not my rival." What the hell does that mean? Anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home