Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Sunday, July 30, 2006

A Random Selection of my Thoughts for Your Perusal

Some good Ali quotes:
1. "Douche kitten" -- Yes, this is an actual insult that my sister used in reference to me. I think she's entirely too excited about the new kitten she's been promised. On the other hand, my mother spent the cruise calling my sister and I "hoe-bags." So we know where Ali gets her language. I, of course, don't talk like that at all. Except for most of the time.

2. "If you call someone who's boring vanilla, then I think you and I are like Bertie Botts Every Flavor ice cream." -- I like to think that this is a pretty fair assessment.

Some other random points:

1. I've never kept such good track of my cell phone or kept it so regularly well charged as I have for the last few weeks. It's a lot of work to be this responsible.

2. What am I going to wear in exactly 43 days? Chrissy? Ali? Mom? This is an important question.

3. How did I manage to spend as much money as I spent last month? And why did none of you stop me?

4. I have a pretty new shirt, bracelet, and ring! Pictures may or may not be forthcoming. (On a side note, I may have just had an epiphany regarding number 3).

5. Who took my measuring tape? I need it to finish the back of my sweater that has been in progress for decades. Yes, decades.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is Ho-bag, not Hoe-Bag or whatever dumb way you spelled it. Gosh don't you know anything???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home