Pride and Pressure

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single person in possession of a sound mind must be in search of this site. Enjoy your stay here, gentle reader. (And do please be gentle, reader, because if you break it, you buy it.)

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Aaaaah!

That's a relieved aaaaah! The migraine went bye-bye.

In the meantime, I watched the Wyvern Mystery which is not so good. Despite having Jack Davenport, an exiled Vampire, King Kong's booty call, and some randomly immortal guy. In short, good actors from other movies and shows, but not such a great story. Scary, yes. But good, no.

And I'm just gonna ask this once. If it gets returned, no questions asked. But who the hell took my yarn needle???? Seriously, I wanna finish my bag made of grocery bags and can't. I need to sew on the flower that will function as the button. I need it back.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

I'm a little late with this comment but umm, I ate it. I'll be able to return it in the next 24 to 48 hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home